Admission & Pricing
We allow a maximum of 2 unpaid adults members per walk-in group . All additional group members will be charged $8.00 for entry.
There is no time limit for play.
ALL persons entering the playground, including non-playing adults, MUST wear socks.
Monday – Sunday, Weekends & Holidays
|AGE (YRS)||Weekends and Holidays|
|0-1||Free (with a min. of 1 paid sibling. |
|Adults (13+)||Free (up to 2 adults per group. All |
additional adults $8)
***10-passes and gift cards are available for purchase at the playground. ***
Rules of Play
- Waivers must be completed prior to entry being allowed. Waivers are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of signing.
- Participants must follow instructions on any additional signage within the Park YXE, in addition to the Rules of Play below.
- The Park YXE is an unsupervised play space. All children must be supervised by a responsible caregiver at all times. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to make sure that their child is playing in a safe manner as well as behaving kindly and appropriately with other children. At the Park YXE a responsible caregivers must be a minimum of 13 years old.
- The maximum ratio of child per caregiver that The Park YXE allows is 6 children per caregiver.
- We absolutely forbid sharp objects or potentially messy objects such as scissors, crayons, markers, play doh etc… to be brought into our premises. However, if your child has a comfort item/toy, staff may allow it inside. It is up to staff discretion whether to allow specific personal items inside or not.
- Absolutely no strollers allowed inside, past the entry gate.
- THE PARK YXE requires ALL guests to remove shoes and wear socks in our facility. Socks can be purchased at the entrance desk if you did not bring any.
- No re-entry privileges.
- Our jungle gym play structure is certified to support adult weight. Parents are therefore welcome to play with their children on it during quiet times. THE PARK YXE staff reserve the right to ask parents to not use the jungle gym playstructure when they feel it is too busy or parents are being too rowdy.
- Parents are not allowed to use the zipline or the volcano slide.
- The toddler area is reserved for children 0-3 years old. Caregivers and siblings are allowed to join their toddlers in the toddler area as long as they do not crowd the area and give priority to other toddlers.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed without a party booking. All food and drinks must be consumed at the cafe or in a pre-booked party space. No food or drinks are permitted in the play area (this includes gum and candy)
- No balloons or decorations are allowed inside without a party booking.
- No climbing the netting of the jungle gym.
- No sitting and/or swinging in place on the zipline.
- Physical and/or verbal abuse by either adults or children is not tolerated in our premises.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- THE PARK YXE staff reserves the right to request that any individual not adhering to our safety policies leave the facility immediately without refund. .