Update: September 27, 2021
The Saskatchewan government is implementing a proof of vaccination mandate for non-essential businesses, effective Friday, October 1, 2021.
Under this mandate, as of October 1, 2021, all persons over the age of 12, entering the Park YXE will need to show ONE of the below:
1. Proof of Vaccination
As per the government of Saskatchewan website, the following are acceptable:
- QR Code on your mobile phone
- Printed QR code
- Wallet cards received at time of immunization
2. Recent PCR and Rapid Test result
PCR and Rapid Test results must be no more than 72 hours old. You may present a written or printed copy that indicates you tested negative for COVID-19. Your written or printed copy must clearly state the type of test, time of sample collection, and clear indication of a negative result.
3. A Valid Medical Exemption
Only original signed letter from a physician or nurse practitioner qualify as medical examptions. These must clearly state:
- The full name of the individual that the exemption is for
- That there is a medical reason from the named individual being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- The length of validity of the exemption
- The physician’s or nurses complete contact information, professional registration number and signature.
RETURN VISITS – “APPROVED TO ENTER” NOTE:
- For those of you who frequent our premises regularly and do not want to show proof of vaccination each time, when you show your proof you may have us place a note with your waiver, stating simply “APPROVED TO ENTER”. With this note attached to your waiver you will not be asked to show proof of vaccination upon return visits. Absolutely no record of vaccination status will be kept. If you do not wish to have the note added to your waiver, you may continue to show proof of vaccination with each visit.
- If you have shown your valid medical exemption and do not wish to bring it each time you come to visit, with your approval, we can also add an APPROVED TO ENTER note with your waiver. If your medical exemption contains an expiry date, this expiry date will be added as well.
In order to help keep our community healthy, the provincial government has also instilled additional regulations. We have incorporated these regulations into our facility and ask that you assist us in a smooth follow through, in the following ways:
- Although capacity limits have been lifted, for the time being we are choosing to remain at approximately 50% capacity.
- Our waivers specifically stipulate that you agree not to enter our premises if you have signs of a communicable disease, inlcuding a fever over 100.4F, coughing and difficulty breathing. If possible, complete a waiver prior to arriving. This saves crowding at entry. Waivers are valid for a period of 1 year.
- Face masks are available upon request and you must follow any/all current facemask regulations.
- If there are patrons exiting, give them the right of way – Wait outside the entrance until they have exited.
- Temperature checks will be performed at staff discretion.
- We understand that baby skin can be sensitive, so you will be asked to either immediately wash your hands with soap and water in our bathrooms, prior to enjoying our facility, OR to sanitize them with the hand sanitizer at the front counter.
- The Park YXE reserves the right to forbid entry to those displaying signs of illness, refusing a temperature check or refusing to follow any current health regulations/mandates.
- Staff sanitize equipment throughout the day. You may ask them at any time to come and re-sanitize anything for you.