Update: November 4, 2020
In order to help keep our community healthy, the provincial government has instilled regulations for the phases of reopening Saskatchewan. We have incorporated these regulations into our facility and ask that you assist us in a smooth follow through, in the following ways:
- Our capacity at this time is limited to 30 PATRONS. To be fair to all, we will not be taking any pre-bookings or reservations. It is first come, first serve. Prices remain regular as all are allowed to stay as long as they wish. If you are worried that it may be busy, simply call right before leaving your house and we will let you know how many patrons are currently in the building.
- Our waivers specifically stipulate that you agree not to enter our premises if you have signs of a communicable disease, inlcuding a fever over 100.4F, coughing and difficulty breathing. If possible, complete a waiver prior to arriving. This saves crowding at entry. Waivers are valid for a period of 1 year.
- When entering please follow social distancing markers.
- If there are patrons exiting, give them the right of way – Wait outside the entrance until they have exited.
- Temperature checks will be performed upon entry.
- We understand that baby skin can be sensitive, so you will be asked to either immediately wash your hands with soap and water in our bathrooms, prior to enjoying our facility, OR to sanitize them with the hand sanitizer at the front counter.
- Face masks are available upon request.
- The Park YXE reserves the right to forbid entry to those displaying signs of illness or refusing a temperature check.
- There is a designated staff sanitizing equipment throughout the day. You may ask them at any time to come and re-sanitize anything for you.
- Difficult to wipe equipment and toys are electrostatically disinfected as part of our regular cleaning routine.