Update: February 11, 2021
The Saskatchewan government is lifting the proof of vaccination mandate effective Monday, February 14, 2022.
In order to help keep our community healthy, our facility is continuing to implement the following measures:
- Our waivers specifically stipulate that you agree not to enter our premises if you have signs of a communicable disease, inlcuding a fever over 100.4F, coughing and difficulty breathing. If possible, complete a waiver prior to arriving. This saves crowding at entry. Waivers are valid for a period of 1 year.
- Face masks are available upon request and you must follow any/all current facemask regulations.
- If there are patrons exiting, give them the right of way – Wait outside the entrance until they have exited.
- Temperature checks will be performed at staff discretion.
- The Park YXE reserves the right to forbid entry to those displaying signs of illness, refusing a temperature check or refusing to follow any current health regulations/mandates.
- Staff sanitize equipment throughout the day. You may ask them at any time to come and re-sanitize anything for you.