Update: June 21, 2021
In order to help keep our community healthy, the provincial government has instilled regulations for the phases of reopening Saskatchewan. We have incorporated these regulations into our facility and ask that you assist us in a smooth follow through, in the following ways:
- Although capacity limits have been lifted, for the time being we are choosing to remain at approximately 50% capacity.
- Our waivers specifically stipulate that you agree not to enter our premises if you have signs of a communicable disease, inlcuding a fever over 100.4F, coughing and difficulty breathing. If possible, complete a waiver prior to arriving. This saves crowding at entry. Waivers are valid for a period of 1 year.
- Face masks are available upon request and you must follow any/all current facemask regulations.
- If there are patrons exiting, give them the right of way – Wait outside the entrance until they have exited.
- Temperature checks will be performed at staff discretion.
- We understand that baby skin can be sensitive, so you will be asked to either immediately wash your hands with soap and water in our bathrooms, prior to enjoying our facility, OR to sanitize them with the hand sanitizer at the front counter.
- The Park YXE reserves the right to forbid entry to those displaying signs of illness, refusing a temperature check or refusing to follow any current health regulations/mandates.
- Staff sanitize equipment throughout the day. You may ask them at any time to come and re-sanitize anything for you.