|AGE (YRS)||REGULAR ENTRY PRICE||10-PASS PRICE|
|0-1||Free (with a min. of 1 paid sibling. Otherwise $8.00)||N/A|
Due to our current limited capacity, we are allowing a maximum of 2 unpaid members per walk-in group (for example: parent + grandparent, parent + infant, both parents, parent + unpaid sibling etc…). All additional group members will be charged $8.00 for entry.
PROMOTION: Every Monday 9am-3pm (Does not apply on holiday Mondays)
|0-1||Free (with paid sibling. Otherwise $6.00)|
Rules of Play
- Waivers must be completed prior to entry being allowed. Waivers are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of signing.
- Participants must follow instructions on any additional signage within the Park YXE, in addition to the Rules of Play below.
- The Park YXE is an unsupervised play space. All children must be supervised by a responsible caregiver at all times. At the Park YXE a responsible caregivers must be a MINIMUM of 13 years old.
- The maximum ratio of child per caregiver that The Park YXE allows is 6 children per caregiver.
- THE PARK YXE requires all guests to remove shoes and wear socks in our facility. Socks can be purchased at the entrance desk if you did not bring any.
- No re-entry privileges.
- Our jungle gym play structure is certified to support adult weight. Parents are therefore welcome to play with their children on it during quiet times. THE PARK YXE staff reserve the right to ask parents to not use the jungle gym playstructure when they feel it is too busy.
- Parents are not allowed to use the zipline or the volcano slide at any time.
- The toddler area is reserved for children 0-3 years old. Caregivers and siblings are allowed to join their toddlers in the toddler area as long as they do not crowd the area and give priority to other toddlers.
- Food and drinks must be consumed at the cafe or in a pre-booked party space. No food or drinks are permitted in the play area (this includes gum and candy)
- THE PARK YXE staff reserves the right to request that any individual not adhering to our safety policies leave the facility immediately without refund. No hitting, pushing, throwing or spitting or use of inappropriate language.
- No outside food, gifts, treat bags or balloons permitted in the facility without a party booking.
- No climbing on the outside of the jungle gym play structure.
- No sitting and/or swinging in place on the zipline.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.